eog branched for 2.32

Hi,

I've created a gnome-2-32 branch for eog 2.32, out of the gnome-2-30
branch, and cherry-picked there most of the commits from master that
don't depend on GSettings nor GTK+ 3.0, in a very conservative way.

Unfortunately, I didn't grab translations, so I ask translators to
please take it easy on me and focus their efforts on the gnome-2-32
branch for what's left of this cycle.

Work for GNOME 3.0, breakages and thunderstorms included, will continue
in the master branch.

Claudio