Re: project hamster - added "tracking" page to help

Thanks Phil, really great stuff!

+    <item><p>Use tags instead of activities when you need to handle a large
+    number of activities (if you have hundreds of projects, for example).
+    Having a long list of activities will just slow down input, as it will
+    be hard to remember the right name.

This paragraph mentions "activities" three times and feels a bit
repetitive. I wonder if it should go "use tag input field instead of
activity name input field" but that's awfully verbose.

The rest is great - enjoyed "dictates" a lot :)
(no, seriously, it feels nice when a better word for a job is found)

Toms