Empathy help

(Guillaume, I've CCed you for having your input on that last part of
this message, thanks.)

Hi,

I've just pushed some changes to the Empathy help to reflect some of
the changes in the new version.

I would really appreciate if somebody could review what I've done.
There is a small paragraph now on Facebook in the topic to create a
new account: I think it might need some love, it is very "basic".

To see the flies changed look here:
http://is.gd/bDVWZ

I'm also attaching two draft pages about the problems that a user can
encounter with audio and video calls. I'm attaching them here because
I didn't push them, due to the fact that I don't really know the real
why of those errors.

The errors are:
Can't establish audio stream
Can't establish video stream