Re: New member

Hi Wolter,

2009/9/30 Wolter Hellmund <wolterh6 gmail com>:
> Hi all, I am a new member in the Gnome Documentation Project.

welcome aboard!

> I am
> pretty new to this stuff so, if you have any easy task please consider
> in assigning it to me. This week I will have lots of spare time, so I am
> more open than ever.

We are in the process of starting to rewrite a major piece of GNOME
documentation using a new language, if you want to start taking a look
at it, check this page:

http://live.gnome.org/ProjectMallard

This is what will be used in the future.

We will have an IRC meeting this Sunday too at 19UTC. You can find
more info here:

http://live.gnome.org/DocumentationProject/Community

Feel free to join us during the meeting!

Ciao.

--
Milo Casagrande <milo casagrande name>