A humble suggestion

Greetings,

I am the one who recently introduced as a new member. I am writing this
email to make a humble suggestion for the GNOME Documentation.

I propose the creation of a document named Standard Building Method, now
that almost every application in gnome follows a singular procedure for
its building process. For example, for all projects you download the
source code, then run the ./configure command, then make, and then make
install.

I am conscious of that this building process is not gnome specific, but
why not let GNOME be the first to have an official standard
documentation for it?
--
Best regards,
Wolter Hellmund