Duck vs. Rodent

Hi guys,

As an exercise, I wrote some Mallard docs about mice. I followed the
instructions in the guide I mentioned recently [1] during the design
phase: I took a set of questions from IRC, identified common
questions/problems and developed these into tasks. Then, I matched these
tasks with some personas and wrote the docs. Finally, I ran a couple of
open card sorts to help me decide on the structure.

I'm hoping that this will help with the development of the Mallard spec
by providing some more examples of usage alongside the Empathy docs.

All feedback welcome!

Thanks,

Phil

[1] -