Re: new member

Hi Vikram,

2009/9/10 Vikram <dhillonv10 gmail com>:
> Hi all,
>           How are you guys doing? I am a new member here with gnome,

welcome aboard!

> and I have been working on some docs. with Ubuntu Doc. Team. I read the
> to-do list and can you guys help me get started with part of Mallard.

would you like to port an old document using Mallard?
Our goal for the 3.0 release of GNOME is to have the Gnome User Guide
rebuild, but we would like to see also other documents ported to
Mallard and to a topic-based approach. One of this document could be
the Brasero one.

Let us know.

Ciao.

--