Re: Adding forgotten strings for translation in Anjuta
- From: Gabor Kelemen <kelemeng gnome hu>
- To: Sébastien Granjoux <seb sfo free fr>
- Cc: gnome-i18n <gnome-i18n gnome org>, gnome-doc-list gnome org, release-team gnome org
- Subject: Re: Adding forgotten strings for translation in Anjuta
- Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2009 21:58:48 +0200
Sébastien Granjoux írta:
* We get a bug report about strings not marked as translatable in Anjuta:
These strings are untranslated since a few releases already, so I can
wait the next development phase. On the other hand, if I commit this
patch now, they could start to be translated for this release. I think
it's better to do it now but I'm waiting a confirmation.
According to http://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/HandlingStringFreezes
marking strings for translation is not a break, so this can go in.
This would be a break, but does not fix anything critical, so this has
wait for next cycle.
* Then another set of patches that I could commit is those:
] [Thread Prev