Re: Adding forgotten strings for translation in Anjuta

Sébastien Granjoux írta:
Hi all,

* We get a bug report about strings not marked as translatable in Anjuta:

These strings are untranslated since a few releases already, so I can wait the next development phase. On the other hand, if I commit this patch now, they could start to be translated for this release. I think it's better to do it now but I'm waiting a confirmation.

According to
marking strings for translation is not a break, so this can go in.

* Then another set of patches that I could commit is those:

This would be a break, but does not fix anything critical, so this has wait for next cycle.

Gabor Kelemen