How to get a valid HTML output from Mallard files?

Hi,
I've played a bit with Mallard. The Tetravex manual seems to be a good
test area. I have created three *.page files and tried to convert them
to HTML with the following commands:

xsltproc /usr/share/xml/gnome/xslt/mallard/html/mal2html.xsl index.page
> index.html

xsltproc /usr/share/xml/gnome/xslt/mallard/html/mal2html.xsl
introduction.page > introduction.html

xsltproc /usr/share/xml/gnome/xslt/mallard/html/mal2html.xsl usage.page
> usage.html

As a result I've got three files named as expected. But when I try to
open index.html, there only appears the content of index.page, and no
links to the subpages are provided. Seems that the normal xsltproc
doesn't work here. Is there a universal command to get a matching HTML
structure from multiple Mallard pages?

I'm using Fedora 11 (with an upgraded gnome-doc-utils package v0.18),
that's why I cannot view the Mallard pages directly with Yelp.

Cheers,
Mario
<page xmlns="http://projectmallard.org/1.0/";
      type="guide"
      id="index">

  <info>
    <revision version="2.10" date="2005-06-01" status="final"/>

    <credit type="author">
      <name>Rob Bradford</name>
      <email>robster debian org</email>
    </credit>
    <copyright>
      <year>2001-2005</year>
      <name>GNOME Documentation Project</name>
    </copyright>

    <license>Creative Commons Share Alike 3.0</license>
    <include href="legal.xml" xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XInclude"; />
  </info>

  <title>Tetravex manual</title>

	on each side. The pieces must be positioned so that the same
	numbers touch each other, during which you are being timed.
	The times are then stored in a system-wide scoreboard.</p>

  <section id="intro" style="2column">
    <title>Introduction</title>
  </section>

  <section id="usage" style="2column">
    <title>Playing GNOME Tetravex</title>
  </section>

</page>
Title: Introduction
Introduction to GNOME Tetravex.

GNOME Tetravex is a simple puzzle where pieces must be positioned so that the same numbers are touching each other. Your game is timed, these times are stored in a system-wide scoreboard.

To run GNOME Tetravex, select GamesGnotravex from the Main Menu, or type gnotravex on the command line.

GNOME Tetravex is included in the gnome-games package, which is part of the GNOME desktop environment. This document describes version 2.30 of GNOME Tetravex.

Title: Playing GNOME Tetravex
How to play the game.

GNOME Tetravex is a simple puzzle game, this section covers how to play the game.