Re: Need help to get started with Mallard

Em Qui, 2009-10-29 às 16:51 -0500, Shaun McCance escreveu:
So I just tried this with your index.page and asma-cronica.page here,
closing the asma-cronica page after the title.  It worked as expected.
Can you send me those two files and the generated cache file?

Sure! Sent in private (unless anyone else wants to try).

--
Leonardo Ferreira Fontenelle <leonardof gnome org>