Re: IRC meeting logs

Hi Phil,

2009/10/27 Phil Bull <philbull gmail com>:
> Is there a summary or log of the IRC meeting that happened the Sunday
> before last? I got disconnected when my Internet connection went down,
> so I missed most of it. I'm still having problems, but I should at least
> be contactable by email.

unfortunately, I forgot to save the log before leaving.
Paul took care of the minutes for the past IRC meetings (and I think
he's going to do the same for the last one).

Paul, do you have the last meeting log?
If you're busy, I'll try to write the minutes, it wouldn't be a
problem. Let us know.

Ciao.

--
Milo Casagrande <milo casagrande name>