GNOME Games 2.29.x

There have been a radical number of changes in master which concern documentation and translation teams. Lightsoff is merged. Blackjack is gone. Gnometris is renamed to Quadrapassel. Same GNOME was replaced with Same GNOME Clutter and renamed to Swell Foop. I have done my best to sed all your help and translation files to point to the new correct file names but obviously there are some new strings that didn't exist before in some cases. I am not as familiar with all of the internals of these two pieces as some, so please let me know if you see any problems.