Re: New member

2009/9/30 Milo Casagrande <milo casagrande name>:

>> I am
>> pretty new to this stuff so, if you have any easy task please consider
>> in assigning it to me. This week I will have lots of spare time, so I am
>> more open than ever.
>
> We are in the process of starting to rewrite a major piece of GNOME
> documentation using a new language, if you want to start taking a look
> at it, check this page:
>
> http://live.gnome.org/ProjectMallard

I'm also hoping to see if I can contribute towards the GDP. Mallard
looks really interesting and fits with many of my own feelings about
help :)

> We will have an IRC meeting this Sunday too at 19UTC. You can find
> more info here:
>
> http://live.gnome.org/DocumentationProject/Community
>
> Feel free to join us during the meeting!

I'll aim to be there but it's unlikely I'll be able to make it. I look
forward to catching up using the log.

--
Matthew Revell - Launchpad.net - free software collaboration and project hosting