Re: Rebranding stuff under the Yelp umbrella

Hi Shaun,

> yelp-tools would contain the build utilities and yelp-tool,
> which would comprise the functionality currently found in
> gnome-doc-tool and gnome-doc-prepare, plus some.

I'd definitely like to move out xml2po out of gnome-doc-utils, and I think this would work well with the split you propose.

> yelp would be the help viewer we use in Gnome.
>
> My hope is that we can get more widespread adoption of our
> documentation tools.
>
> Thoughts?

In general, I believe it sounds pretty good.  It'd be especially interesting to make XSL stylesheets more customizable and usable outside GNOME per-se.

Cheers,
Danilo