Self Introduction -

Hello ppl,
The below is a short Self-Intro, you can go through it  and any '
Comments would be Appreciated '

Who am i ?
Well my name is Shayon and i have recently added my self to the list.But
i have been using Gnome as my desktop since i am with openSUSE 11.1 and
no doubt it really serves great.

So why i am here and my background(Wiki) ?
I am here to contribute my my some part to the Gnome Documentation/Wiki
. As i am very much interested in these stuffs.I am not much of a
technical guy but i am having experience on how to work on a Wiki.As i
am simultaneously working over the openSUSE Wiki as its Team Member .And
now would love to contribute to the Gnome Wiki :)

What all things i can do ?
Right now i am a bit busy with my classes (studies) :) . But i am able
to perform almost all activities in the Wiki starting from a ' minor to
major ' edit.And apart from this i am involved in sorting and indexing
out the templates / Articles . And more over i try to enhance the look/
feel of the Docs present :)

Well this all about me :)

Hope to have a good start towards Gnome Doc contribution !

--
Regards,
Shayon Mukherjee