Feedback about Yelp

Hello all.

I'm using GNOME 2.22.1 on gNewSense 2.3 and I'd like to give some
feedback about Yelp.

1. I don't like that when you search for something you get results from
all help documents in the help system. I'd prefer to get results from
the document or manual I'm reading. For example, if I'm reading Ekiga's
manual I'd like to get results related to Ekiga only and not Gedit. In
my opinion, the current behavior would be good as an option, not as the
only way to search.

2. I don't like that the style of the documents depends on the colors of
the desktop theme. With dark themes, the documentation looks really bad.

3. I'd like the content and the contents bar to the right to have
independent scrolling. The reason for this is that when you write a
DocBook document that uses images with widths different to the
recommended in GNOME-STYLE[1], and these images are at the same level of
the navigation bar to the right, this bar will overlap the image.

I'd also like to ask if the start page that you see when you open Yelp
is writen in DocBook and where can I find it. I was trying to use the
"set" element in DocBook hoping to get something similar but didn't get
what I wanted.

Finally, thank you all for your work.

Respectfully,

Luis Felipe López Acevedo