In the chapter II.V. I, "wrong" way

Geneviève a écrit :
Excuse me it is the same thing for "Thèmes", in the following line in the Aide.
Hello,
In the chapter II.V. I, the way to go to "menus et barre d'outils" is not : Panneau de préférences / menus et barre d'outils, but Panneau de préférences / Apparence / Interface / menus et barre d'outils. As I am very very new, I put a long time to find it. Thank you for the "nest new people".
Excuse my poor english. Have a good day !