Workflow questions

Hi, as I tackle some of the outstanding GNOME docs using Pulse, I had
a couple questions as it relates to workflow.

I've been using LGO, Shaun's email from January
(http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-doc-list/2009-January/msg00028.html)
and the Status Tracking on LGO as guides, but I need some
clarifications, especially around the review process / status.

As I wrap up working on a document, I submit a patch on Bugzilla with
the updated docs and let the developers know in IRC or on the
project's mailing list.  If I think it's done, I'll put the status as
"techreview", and hope the project developers have time to review and
commit.  Should I be asking on the docs mailing list for a peer review
first, especially as the LGO Status Tracking page recommends 3 peer
reviews?

Once the doc is in tech review status, when should I be moving the
document into "candidate" status or "finalreview"?  (And what is the
difference between the two?)  Should it be after the project developer
reviews and commits?  (What if they're busy and weeks or months go
by?)

I'm curious about the candidate status as I hope to use Pulse to move
through some documentation over the next couple of weeks.  My process
is to usually review Bugzilla for any requested doc updates, go
through the document and compare it to the app's behavior, and then
update the document to add Pulse status and any bug fixes and then
submit a patch.  I have a feeling that some of the docs out there
won't need a lot of changes, so I can move through them and get the
patches out there, but I'm not sure what to mark the status as when
I'm done.

Thanks.

Paul