Re: GNOME Terminal Documentation

On Thu, 2009-03-26 at 16:37 -0500, Paul Cutler wrote:
> Hi, I'm working on updating the GNOME Terminal documentation, which
> last updated by Christian Persch in December.

I went ahead and committed a releaseinfo marking the
document as "review".  Let's get these changes in and
the document reviewed before 2.26.1.

Paul and any other documentation folks: please submit
reviews or patches to bugzilla and ping the mailing
list.  I or someone else will try to look over them
as quickly as possible.

Everybody please note that gnome-terminal has branched,
so you should work from the gnome-2-26 branch:

svn.gnome.org/svn/gnome-terminal/branches/gnome-2-26

Anybody committing patches should make sure to commit
them to both gnome-2-26 and trunk.

Behdad and Christian, could one of you do a technical
review of the documentation please?  You're looking for
technical accuracy and completeness.  What we need to
know from you is whether everything the documentation
says is true, and whether it covers any new features
that may have been added.  You don't need to worry
about language or markup.

Thanks for your time.

--
Shaun