Re: Best web page for info about Mallard

On Wed, 2009-06-17 at 16:51 -0500, Jim Campbell wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> If I were to provide a handy web-url-internet-page-link to potential
> documentation writers, what would be the best link for me to provide
> to them so that they could get a decent handle on the syntax as it
> currently stands?

I suppose at this point it would be the draft specification:

http://www.gnome.org/~shaunm/mallard/

These pages are built with review mode turned on, so you're
seeing all the status indicators and editorial comments and
such.  It's built and uploaded manually, but I generally try
to update it online whenever I update the source.

Hopefully we'll put something up on projectmallard.org some
time in the not too distant future.  But right at this moment,
that's the best link.

--
Shaun