Watching our maintainer alias in bugzilla

Hey folks,

It occurs to me that not everybody knows about how we
make use of bugzilla on the documentation team, so I
thought I'd send a quick synopsis.

We need to handle bugs across many products.  It's not
feasible for us to hunt down all the relevant components
in all the products (at least not until Florian makes
Pulse kick more ass), so we rely heavily on a maintainer
alias in bugzilla.

Any product whose documentation is maintained by us should
have at least one documentation component (the name may vary),
and the default assignee for that component should be

gnome-user-docs-maint gnome bugs

You can subscribe to this alias by going to Account and
selecting the Email Preferences tab.  There is a text
field where you can enter a comma-separated list of users
to watch.  The alias above is treated like a user, so just
add it.  This will give you email notifications about any
documentation bugs we're responsible for.

You can also get a nice summary of our bugs here:

http://bugzilla.gnome.org/describeuser cgi?login=gnome-user-docs-maint gnome bugs

I hope this is helpful.  If you have any questions or are
confused about anything, please speak up.  Even if we can't
make bugzilla better, we might find we can address issues
with the bugzilla integration Florian is working on in
Pulse.

Thanks,
Shaun