Re: gnome-bluetooth documentation validation

Hi Baptiste,

2009/7/12 Baptiste Mille-Mathias <baptiste millemathias gmail com>:

> what markup could I put to insert a changelog in <revdescription>? Using
> the existing <para role="..."> is not giving a nice output.

I have to say I have never seen a <revdescription> tag being used as a
container for a changelog. Apart from the usual tags, I don't know
what is the result we can expect from the Docbook XSLT on something
different than that.

I think that we can keep track of changelogs using git: it's pretty
powerful on this and in the case you don't have direct access to git,
it's always possible to write the "changelog" we should attach.

> Both will trigger the same menu

Personally, I will say that it's possible to use both the clicks.

> "Last used devices" part in the applet is not just for viewing but also
> permits to quickly do actions like connect, send, browse, ... with know
> paired devices.

OK, what about "Accessing Last Used Devices" as a title?

> What is the default theme to use, I took clearlooks.

Yes, theme is Clearlooks with the default blue color, but two of those
screenshots don't have the window frame at all (do they have it?).

> Where should I put my changes, should I commit it to gnome-bluetooth, or
> should I put in gitorious for review?

If you want to put them on gitorious, we do the review, and then
{you|we|somebody} merge back on g.g.o the final result, for me it's
fine.

Ciao.

--
Milo Casagrande <milo casagrande name>