Small gnome-user-share UI changes

Heya,

One little change in the gnome-user-share UI, I removed the mentions of
"Paired" and only used "Bonded". The differences for our usage were
minimal, and removing "Paired" from the UI means we only need to explain
Bonded without getting into too much technical details for the end user.

For the record, the difference between the 2 terms, nicked from the
Internet:
"
Typically, devices must authenticate with each other every time they
connect to each other. This process is called pairing. However, the
devices can bond instead. Bonding is similar to pairing except that both
devices remember the link key for the connection. If the two devices
ever want to connect to each other again, they don't need to repeat the
pairing process.

Information about paired and bonded devices is stored in a device
database on the local device. If a remote device has bonded with the
local device, its record remains in the database until it is explicitly
deleted. If the remote device has paired with the local device but not
bonded with it, the record is removed when the connection to the remote
device terminates.

Remote devices that have bonded with the local device are also called
trusted devices.
"

Cheers