Re: On redundant figures in manual translations

Hi;

> But how could damned-lies know if the figure needs to be translated or
> not?

That's not the what this is about.

Here, the translator put the a *copy* of the untranslated figure file
into the translation, which is always a bug (since this prevents g-d-u
from just symlinking, and thus wastes disk space). If the figure *needs
no translation*, the translator must simply not put the figure file
into the translation at all; g-d-u will do the rest.

You can check for this problem by simply comparing the C and $lang
figure files for equality.

	Christian

PS: Please CC: me on replies, I'm not subscribed.