Re: Freeze break request for the keyboard capplet
- From: Shaun McCance <shaunm gnome org>
- To: Matthias Clasen <matthias clasen gmail com>
- Cc: Gnome Release Team <release-team gnome org>, Frederic Peters <fpeters gnome org>, gnome-doc-list <gnome-doc-list gnome org>, GNOME i18n list <gnome-i18n gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Freeze break request for the keyboard capplet
- Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 10:10:19 -0600
On Wed, 2009-02-11 at 18:12 -0500, Matthias Clasen wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 3:18 PM, Frederic Peters <fpeters gnome org> wrote:
> > Andre Klapper wrote:
> >> Am Mittwoch, den 11.02.2009, 13:09 -0500 schrieb Matthias Clasen:
> >> > the new sound capplet in gnome-media doesn't have the 'visible bell'
> >> > controls anymore that the
> >> > old one had. The general agreement between the gnome-media maintainers
> >> > and the a11y team
> >> > seems to be that this is better off in the a11y UI, anyway.
> >> r-t approval 1 of 2
> > 2 of 2.
> Thanks, committed.
> The new strings are:
> Visual cues for sounds
> Show _visual feedback for the alert sound
> Flash _window titlebar
> Flash entire _screen
I assume this means the documentation is out of date. Could
you open a bug against gnome-user-docs? I'll be going through
the bugs again this weekend.
] [Thread Prev