String changes in Tomboy

Hi all,

I recently made some string changes in Tomboy:

* Added GConf schema entries for some keys we have been using for awhile, in data/tomboy.schemas.in. * Updated our printing to Gtk.Print; strings from old libgnomeprint-based code are gone, replaced with similar strings in Tomboy/Addins/PrintNotes/PrintNotesNoteAddin.cs. * Error dialog when gnome_url_open is unable to open a URL has moved from Tomboy/Watchers.cs to Tomboy/Utils.cs.

I believe that is it.

Thanks,
Sandy