Re: Why Mallard?

Hi Shaun,

On Tue, 2009-12-22 at 10:06 -0600, Shaun McCance wrote:
> If you've used Mallard, and have enjoyed using Mallard (or at
> least enjoyed aspects of it), please reply with a list of what
> you like.  This is for the projectmallard.org website.

I enjoy the simplicity of Mallard; it doesn't get in my way like DocBook
does. It makes it possible to write proper topic-based help without
having to awkwardly structure documents, and allows me to extend
existing documents without introducing the large maintenance burden of
having to patch files from other projects.

Thanks,

Phil

--
Phil Bull