Re: Rebranding stuff under the Yelp umbrella

Hi Shawn,
     How are you? Please pardon me if I am starting this discussion in a
wrong place, I wrote some page-templates for mallard that users can use
to easily convert documentation. What do you say about that? I talked to
Milo about this and he was very helpful, but he referred to ask you
about this. Thanks for your time.

--
Regards,
Vikram Dhillon