Next team meeting

I propose we hold our next team meeting on Sunday, August 30
at 17:00 UTC.  We'll have an hour long meeting to discuss
the status of the new Empathy documentation and what needs
to be done to the rest of our documentation for 2.28.

After the meeting, Milo proposed we have a half hour meeting
to continue the Mallard review.  We won't finish everything
in half an hour, but we should be able to get through the
list elements.

We also haven't had a weekly Q&A session in a while.  Anybody
want to propose a day and time for one?

--
Shaun