April 19th Meeting Minutes

I've posted the Meeting Minutes from yesterday's meeting in #docs on lgo:

http://live.gnome.org/DocumentationProject/Meeting20090419

Thank you to everyone who was able to come to the meeting. I
personally thought the meeting was productive and informative,
especially the work Shaun has started on Mallard and Pulse.  If I've
missed anything, please let me know.

With GNOME 3.0 just under a year away, we have an unique opportunity
to improve GNOME's documentation, and I think yesterday was a great
first step.

I would be curious to hear feedback regarding the meeting - what did
you like, not like, what would you change, or do different?  Should we
have meetings more regularly?  How can we attract more contributors
and volunteers?

If you have any thoughts, please share them, and if you're not
comfortable sharing them publicly on the mailing list, please send
them to myself (pcutler foresightlinux org) or Shaun
(shaunm gnome org)

Thanks to everyone on the GNOME Docs team.

Paul