Re: hard code freeze break request for eog
- From: Felix Riemann <friemann svn gnome org>
- To: Luis Villa <luis tieguy org>
- Cc: gnome-i18n <gnome-i18n gnome org>, gnome-doc-list gnome org, release-team gnome org
- Subject: Re: hard code freeze break request for eog
- Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 21:59:34 +0200
On Fri, 2008-09-19 at 13:21 -0400, Luis Villa wrote:
> Why not just copy it for them automatically? Isn't there a standard
> background directory now to put things in anyway?
Copying would indeed be the best solution, but it would require proper
user feedback during the process. This would make the patch more complex
and is something I would prefer to do in the next cycle.
Still, it would be nice to get some feedback regarding a default
background directory. This could make things easier. :-)
] [Thread Prev