Re: gnome-control-center broke the string freeze
- From: Claude Paroz <claude 2xlibre net>
- To: Jens Granseuer <jensgr gmx net>
- Cc: gnome-i18n gnome org, gnome-doc-list gnome org, release-team gnome org
- Subject: Re: gnome-control-center broke the string freeze
- Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2008 23:17:30 +0200
Le mardi 07 octobre 2008 à 22:57 +0200, Johannes Schmid a écrit :
> > A bit after the fact now, but let me officially request a string freeze
> > break. Rationale is in bug #553762 . Basically, the XRandR dialog
> > was crashing/aborting when XRandR 1.2 isn't available. The commit
> > in question dropped this behaviour so that we now display an error
> > message, reusing a previously (2.22.x) existing string so a number
> > of catalogs probably still have it.
> This sounds absolutely valid for a string-freeze request to me. Please
> try to make this before you commit in the future.
> Approval 1 of 2 from i18n.
Approval 2 of 2 from i18n. You can commit. Arfff :-)
] [Thread Prev