gnome-netstatus branched

Hi,

the mysteries of life and destiny took me to give some love to
gnome-netstatus yesterday, this is to let you know that I branched it
(although late, Claude reminded me...) so new stuff can get into
trunk.

Feel free to drop by and post a patch or update an old one, code
hasn't changed much since you posted patches probably...

greetings!

PD: Claude, please release my family now that I have branched :P
PD2: Let me know if I break another thing, but please refrain from the
kidnapping part