Re: Please release gnome2-user-guide 2.22.2

On Sat, 2008-05-24 at 10:43 -0300, Leonardo F. Fontenelle wrote:
> I'm about to commit an updated translation of gnome2-user-guide, and you
> really like to see version 2.22.2 released. (I'm sure I'm not the only
> one.)

It will be done.  Do note that I've just retroactively
branched because of the work that Vincent has been doing
on the Accessibility Guide, so make sure your commits go
on the gnome-2-22 branch.

> By the way, which ChangeLog should I write to? I found:
> gnome-user-docs/ChangeLog
> gnome-user-docs/gnome2-user-guide/ChangeLog
> gnome-user-docs/gnome2-user-guide/$LANG/ChangeLog

I've generally used the per-document ChangeLog when
doing per-document work, and used the top-level only
for build changes or search-and-replaces.  Feel free
to use the ChangeLog for the document, or use one
specific for your language.  It makes no difference
to me.  I check all the ChangeLogs when I prepare
the release notes.

--
Shaun