Re: Lots of fuzzy strings in the accessibility guide
- From: Shaun McCance <shaunm gnome org>
- To: Gabor Kelemen <kelemeng gnome hu>
- Cc: gnome-doc-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Lots of fuzzy strings in the accessibility guide
- Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 10:45:00 -0500
On Sat, 2008-05-24 at 10:33 +0200, Gabor Kelemen wrote:
> In the last few days, about 500 strings became fuzzy thanks to the
> updates of vpalexander. Is this serious, just before less than 1week the
> scheduled release of 2.22.2? Or will there be no such release?
I'm sorry. I should have branched, knowing that Vincent
was going to rock the casbah on the accessibility docs.
I'll try to create a gnome-2-22 branch today that doesn't
have his updates. A quick glance indicates there were
only Spanish updates after Vincent's. I can't just copy
those over, because they might be updates of the updated
stuff I'm not copying.
] [Thread Prev