RE: Interested in doing Gparted and Gedit documentation

Hello,

My name is Reggie Buckner. I been hooked on Gnome for the past year and felt compelled to join the Gnome project. I would like to hep write Gparted and Gedit documentation whether it be in Wiki, text or PDF format. Please tell me what I can do to get started on doing this. I have the ability to write and edit (software) just need some mentoring on how to contribute. I have subscribed to the mailing list already.

Reggie

No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.