Re: Documentation for Empathy

I proposed Empathy for inclusion in GNOME desktop 2.24. That means we need to begin the work on the doc. I can't really help on writing it but I can add the needed infrastructur to Empathy, what need to be done in the build system and in the code? Is there some doc to help developers to integrate documentation in the UI?

Thanks,
Xavier Claessens.