Help me pls

Hei..I cannot install my nokia E61i pc suit to linux GNOME, version:
2.22.1, Distributor: Ubuntu. Pls tell me how can I use internet by
connecting my mobile by connecting bluethooth or cable. I'h tried so
many ways but I cannot connect by useing my mobile as a modem. I dont
have direct internet line. And I need to know how to make a dial up
connection by useing my mobile as a modem. Pls tell me how can I
install nokia pc suit. In wimdows xp I can very easily can make a dial
up connection bye useing bluethooth or pc suit. But I cannot connect
it to UBUNTU. So pls help me.