Re: Word-A-Day Inactivity

No problem. As we say over here, "Mazal Tov!"

Natan

On Thu, Jul 3, 2008 at 8:21 PM, Shaun McCance <shaunm gnome org> wrote:
I'd like to apologize to the list for my inactivity
on the word-a-day program.  I'm getting married on
July 19th, and I just severely underestimated how
much of my free time wedding planning would take.

Add to that the fact that I've been rebuilding my
front porch, rebuilding my fence, building a patio,
and painting my house, all before the wedding, and
I've been left with zero time for Gnome stuff.

We'll be returning from our honeymoon on August 3rd.
I hope to restart the terminology revamp then.

Thanks for your understanding.

--
Shaun