Re: Timelapsed backgrounds

"William Jon McCann" <mccann jhu edu> writes:

> Hey Soren,
>
> On Dec 19, 2007 12:29 AM, Soeren Sandmann <sandmann daimi au dk> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > A while back I sent mail to desktop-devel-list about timelapsed
> > backgrounds:
> >
> >    http://www.mail-archive.com/desktop-devel-list gnome org/msg10860.html
> >
> > Those patches have now been applied to gnome-desktop and nautilus, so
> > the only thing remaining is gnome-control-center. The patch is here:
>
> I've merged this into the new gnome-settings-daemon (in svn as
> gnome-settings-daemon).  Seems to work but maybe you could give it a
> quick look to see if missed anything.

It looks fine to me. Thanks for merging it.

I have committed the remaining parts of the timelapsed backgrounds to
gnome-control-center now, just before the feature freeze. There is an
UI change in that the appearance capplet will now display animated
backgrounds, so CC'ing gnome-doc-list.

Thanks,
Soren