new mouse a11y documentation

Hello,

The Mouse control panel has been redesigned and a tab has been added for the new mouse accessibility features that are provided by the mousetweaks module that has recently been accepted for GNOME.

You can have a look at the new layout of the Mouse control panel by following the link:
http://ultimum-projekt.de/mockups/mouse.html

The config-mouse.xml file has been adapted to the new control panel and you can find it here:
http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/gnome-control-center/trunk/help/C/

The new mouse accessibility functions are described in detail in the mousetweaks.xml documentation that is located here:
http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/mousetweaks/trunk/help/C/

I was not able to determine where the config-mouse.xml is used in the help files available on the GNOME Desktop. Now I wonder whether the files in
http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/gnome-control-center/trunk/help/C/
get used at all.

Concerning the description of the new mouse accessibility features (mousetweaks.xml and related files): where should it get integrated?

Francesco