Re: Is glade (not glade3) obsolete?

On Fri, Dec 19, 2008 at 1:08 PM, Leonardo F. Fontenelle
<leonardof gnome org> wrote:
> I see the glade-not-3 module wasn't touched in 12 months, except for
> translations. If there will be no more glade 2.x releases, please inform
> svnmaster, bugmaster, gnome-i18n and gnome-doc-list gnome org that the
> module is obsolete.

Hi, we kept Glade 2 available in the first years of Glade 3 being stable yet
immature, we are IMO definitly past that now.

Its safe to say that Glade-2 development is closed (although Damon was
the one maintaining that module, not me). I am CCing him here in case he
may have any kind of objection, otherwise please discontinue Glade-2.

What are the emails of svnmaster and bugmaster ?

> BTW, will glade3 trunk be stable for GNOME 2.26? Damned Lies (i18n
> infra-structure) is tracking glade3 trunk, and January 5 translators
> will start working on it.

Yes. Sorry I made you release 3.4.x last gnome release, I just couldnt bring
gtkbuilder to the table that fast, now we are ready, if I dont get
uimanager in time,
I'm releasing 3.6 with native menu support (in gtk+ 2.16) stable for gnome 2.26
anyway.

Cheers,
               -Tristan