Re: Translation of the tutorial "Creating a Metacity Theme" into German

Am Freitag, den 15.08.2008, 22:25 +0200 schrieb Ingo Rybaczyk:
> on your webpage "http://developer.gnome.org/doc/tutorials/"; under the
> section "Metacity" i found the tutorial "Creating a Metacity Theme". I
> have make a translation of this document into Greman. It can be found
> under the following address:
>
> http://home.arcor.de/rybaczyk/documents/tutorials/metacity/metacity-themes.de.html
>
> perhaps you can apply this tutorial for your page.

Just a comment in this context: In general everything should be migrated
from the old developer.gnome.org to http://library.gnome.org/devel/ -
this also makes having and maintaining translations of tutorials much
easier. Unfortunately I don't think that someone's currently pushing
this.

andre
--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed