Re: No 2.22.1 release from g-u-d?

Hi

Thanks, I'd be happy this way even it's not part of the release. If only some distros pick it up, it's more than nothing, anyway.

Regards
Gabor Kelemen

Shaun McCance írta:
On Fri, 2008-04-11 at 20:01 +0200, Gabor Kelemen wrote:
Hi

I just noticed that there was no 2.22.1 release from gnome-user-docs. This is very unfortunate for Hungarian users, because accessibility guide's translation skyrocketed from 0% to over 80%. Is there still any way to push out a new release for 2.22.1? I'm afraid that my newcomer translator, who alone did all this, would be quite disappointed seeing his work coming out only in 2.24.

I'm sorry.  That's my fault entirely.  I could roll
a 2.22.1 release, but it wouldn't be in the official
Gnome 2.22.1 release set.  There is still 2.22.2.

Distros might still pick up a 2.22.1 even if it's
not in Gnome 2.22.1.  Then again, many distros don't
even take minor releases at all, which is unfortunate.

--
Shaun