Translator Credit in Documentation (was: in Release Notes)

Em Qui, 2007-09-27 às 00:02 -0300, Leonardo Fontenelle escreveu:
> Forgive me if I'm missing something, but it seems that gnome-doc-utils
> doesn't give automatic credits to translators. Strings like "(C) XPTO,
> 2007" are there for translation, but nothing like "translator credits
> here".

Hi, folks.

I think all GNOME documentation should have the translator names in "About this Document" section, just like a software.
If all you agree, perhaps all docs need to be modified? If so, maybe a GNOME Goal for this?

Thanks,
--
Jonh Wendell
jonh wendell gmail com (MSN / Google Talk)

Linux User #114432
https://launchpad.net/~wendell