GNOME User Docs 2.18.2

Hello, that' me again asking for yet another 2.18.x release. This is
the ChangeLog so far:

2007-04-29  Leonardo Ferreira Fontenelle  <leonardof svn gnome org>

       * gnome2-user-guide/pt_BR/pt_BR.po:
       Updated Brazilian Portuguese translation of chapter Using the Panels,
       by Felipe Ferreira <fbhz85 gmail com> and me (Leonardo Ferreira
       Fontenelle <leo fontenelle gmail com>).

       Updated Brazilian Portuguese translation of chapter Tools and
       Utilities, by Vinicus Pinheiro <vinnie gp gmail com>.

       Duarte Loreto, welcome to the neighborhood!

2007-04-25  Duarte Loreto <happyguy_pt hotmail com>

       * gnome2-user-guide/pt/pt.po: Added Portuguese translation.
       * gnome2-user-guide/Makefile.am: Added pt to DOC_LINGUA.

2007-04-21  Jorge Gonzalez  <jorgegonz svn gnome org>

       * gnome2-user-guide/es/es.po: Updated Spanish translation.
       * gnome2-accessibility-guide/es/es.po: Updated Spanish translation.

I don't think we'll be able to deliver a complete translation of
gnome2-user-guide in time. Maybe for 2.18.3?

Leonardo Fontenelle
http://leonardof.org (blog on free software l10n)