Re: Having "core" apps display help from the GNOME User Guide

--- karderio <karderio gmail com> wrote:

> I've been looking for other apps who's help should
> be integrated into
> the GUG, this is what I've come up with :
<list>
> I'd greatly appreciate comments on this, and any
> other apps anybody
> thinks should be added to the GUG.

This is something that I pondered quite a while back.
I ended up deciding that when Mallard comes, these
apps would get moved right back to their own module
spaces in CVS (even if they still appear to be
'inside' the UG to the user, the material might be
best off staying in the relevant module. Then again,
docs writers shouldn't have to chase the material of
the UG through lots of modules... hmmmmm)
However, with Mallard still a long way off, we might
as well go for it :)

I wonder whether it might be easier, and cleaner in
the long run to use SVN to just move the docbook file
from one module to another and then include it in the
UG. Then again, the UG's folder is already full of
included files.

Sorry, being very indecisive.
Anyone else have any thoughts on this?
I'm going to apply your patches anyway, so stuff Gets
Done :)

Joachim