Announce: Clearlooks Upgrade and UI change

Hi this is Andrea Cimitan, clearlooks designer.
In the last few months I've improved the ui of clearlooks starting from
scratch a new theme, which uses more gradients and a new style with a
lot of improvements over older clearlooks, improving usability and at
the same time the look.
We (me and other maintainers of gtk-engines) are going to add the old
theme with the name "Clearlooks Classic", so it will be always available
to the user that likes more the older one.

Hope you enjoy, and thanks for the attention