Re: g_on_error_stack_trace () not looking up g_get_prgname()

Could you tell us which documentation that is?
If possible, file a bug too if you know which product
it should be under.

AFAIK, a lot of of our developer documentation is
badly out of date.

<http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/glib/glib-Standard-Macros.html#NULL:CAPS>,

<http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/glib/glib-Miscellaneous-Utility-Functions.html#g-get-prgname>

<http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gdk/gdk-General.html#gdk-init>