Re: Request small UI freeze break for Glade 3
- From: Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org>
- To: Vincent Geddes <vincent geddes gmail com>
- Cc: release-team gnome org, gnome-doc-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Request small UI freeze break for Glade 3
- Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 16:01:44 +0100
Le dimanche 25 février 2007, à 22:30, Vincent Geddes a écrit :
> Hi all
> We need to add some new icons to Glade, in order to represent the new
> widget classes that were added to GTK+ 2.10. Such a change probably
> constitutes a break in the UI freeze, since it could affect the
> screenshot in the user documentation.
> Luckily for us, adding the icons does not affect the documentation. Only
> the docs for the 'C' and 'sv' locales have a screenshot and these
> screenshots are also very outdated. This means that performing the
> change, at this time, will not result in a negative effect.
> So, would a UI freeze break be permitted in this case?
1 approval from me. I guess someone will give the second approval soon
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.
] [Thread Prev